1. Ensure you have entered the right class, entries will not be moved by the organisers, and not judged if in the wrong class.
2. All photgraphs and videos must be clear and show the whole length of the cant.
3. All work must have been carried out after 1st August 2018 - 25th September 2020.
4. Of the four images allowed, you must include one of the opening and one of the finish.
5. For Reversible ploughing - single furrow opening with right hand bodies.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your web browser at the request of a site you're viewing. This allows the site you're viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
These are the main cookies we set during normal operation of the software.
Additional cookies may be set during the use of the site to remember information as certain actions are being performed, or remembering certain preferences.
Other cookies may be set by third party service providers which may provide information such as tracking anonymously which users are visiting the site, or set by content embedded into some pages, such as YouTube or other media service providers.
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser's options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:
To learn more about cookies, and find more information about blocking certain types of cookies, please visit the ICO website Cookies page.